Road Rescue Ambulance, part of REV Ambulance Group, offers purpose-built ambulance models designed to safely transport patients with symptoms related to High-Risk Infection Diseases and maximize protection of first responders and medical personnel.
REV Ambulance Group has delivered its High-Risk Infection Control models to the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Configuration and design features can include:
- Isolation of Cab Crew area from Patient Compartment
- Multi-Stage HEPA filters in HVAC System
- High Capacity Negative Air System in Patient Compartment to control external environmental exposure
- Anti-Microbial LED lighting in Patient Compartment to protect the interior environment from a variety of pathogens
- Portable or Installed EPA Approved Decontamination Systems meeting OSHA and NFPA Specifications