Road Rescue In Service for Life™
Safety and Structural Integrity
In the business of saving lives, cutting corners just isn't worth it. Which is why we design our vehicles with specific features to help protect patients and crew from accidents and contaminants.
All Road Rescue vehicles are built to survive a severe accident.
- We utilize .125 aluminum machine formed construction in our vertical corner radius. The energy generated in an accident is absorbed by the structure of the vehicle; not the occupants.
- The perimeter of the roof is framed with a radius extrusion with triple-wall webbing for long-term stress and protection from roll-over.
- The module subfloor consists of side extrusion beams stacked along longitudinal runners, creating a 4-inch high "Ladder Frame" substructure. Inlaid between the runners is a 2-inch high expanded foam core that is laminated with aluminum for added rigidity. This "Super Structure" assembly provides for superior structural strength and protection from side impacts.
- All interior cabinets are "Box Pan Formed" aluminum, designed as a structural enhancement, providing a "Box Within a Box" for superior structural integrity.
- For your protection, our standard interior is 100% wood free and includes Anti-Microbial grab bars, vacuum formed seats and back rests and medical devises and biohazard storage placed for minimal movement from a the belted seating.
In Service for Life.
have an excellent group of seasoned and professional dealers. Any one
of them would be very helpful and appreciate the chance to answer any
questions you might have.
Read More >